Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inexpensive Christmas Gifts!!!

If anyone can understand what it's like trying to purchase Christmas gifts on a tight budget, it's a college student! I've had a few request from some users to do this topic and I thought it would be a lot of fun, so I'll let you guys know a few of my picks for inexpensive Christmas gifts!! And don't worry...You will NOT break the bank with these items =). Check it out.




Forever 21
Faceted Rhinestone Victorian Ring
Was: $4.80
Now: $3.84


Victoria's Secret
Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
Get delicious shine with shades that taste as good as they look.
$7 or Special 2/$12 or 5/$20
 
Family Dollar
All of the above are $5 Gifts!!!
 

JCPenney
Arizona Vintage Woven
$8.99 
No matter who you're shopping for, there is always an inexpensive Christmas gift out there that suits everyone's needs. Whether it is cute jewelry from Forever 21 ($3.84), some tasty lip gloss from Victoria's Secret ($4), a gift for the home from Family Dollar ($5), or a vintage Arizona shirt from JCPenney (less than $10) there's many ideas for inexpensive Christmas gifts out there. Just research the clearance section of your favorite website and I'm sure you'll find some new ideas for yourself!!!
Merry Christmas!


And remember
Heart Fashion. Heart You.


2 comments:

  1. I really love the Victorian Ring and at that price I might have to go check out Forever21 over break before it's sold out. With this economy I think anyone would appreciate this advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley I love it too!!! We should get it for eachother for Christmas lol

    ReplyDelete