Saturday, November 13, 2010

Top Ways to Get a Callback after the 1st Date via the Love Doctor


Love Doctor
Love Doctor's Tips
1.Make eye contact
2.Be yourself
3.Never be too available
4.Compromise
5.Be a friend
6.Don't interrogate
7.Let them talk
8.Never call back 1st
9.Avoid marriage conversation
10.Leave something to the imagination

For more tips from the love doctor subscribe to Heart Fashion. Heart You. on the subscribe page and get recent updates on how to maintain your love life!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Shalyndra, I'm going to have to take your advice cause it seems like I've been doing everything wrong. LOL Great video blog and I'll have to share this with my followers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the being yourself becaue many people try to put on a front in a relationship and as soon as they slip up and really show their true colors, the other partener may not like what they see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! This is a definite topic needed to be discussed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!!! Please let me know how things work out after you give it a try!

    ReplyDelete